On the lookout for Medicare plans near Babylon, NY?
Sorting through Medicare options can be a nightmare. There are so many different options, and figuring out how to get the coverage you need can be a challenge. What if you need a procedure that Original Medicare won’t cover, like cataract surgery? That’s where Medicare Advantage can help.
Offered through private insurance providers, Medicare Advantage can cover you where Original Medicare does not. If you’re looking for Medicare Advantage plans in Babylon, NY, MedicareInsurance.com can help. Our licensed insurance agents can help you sort through the options available in the Babylon, NY area, helping you find coverage that works for you. If Medicare Advantage doesn’t work for you, we can also help you find Medicare Part D: Prescription Drug Coverage and Medicare Supplemental Insurance (Medigap) plans that do.
- Original Medicare, Parts A and B, won’t cover you in every situation. Things such as vision care and prescription medications simply aren’t covered, and the coverage that is offered might not be sufficient for your needs.
- Medicare Advantage offers all the benefits of Original Medicare, plus extra benefits like dental care, transportation to and from appointments, and more.
- MedicareInsurance.com can help you navigate the mess of Medicare, helping you find a plan that works for you. There is an abundance of Medicare plans available in the Babylon, NY area that might be the perfect fit for you
How can Medicare Advantage help me?
There are a variety of Medicare plans available near Babylon, NY, but not all of them offer the same benefits. Because Medicare Advantage is a type of government-subsidized private insurance, providers are free to choose what additional benefits to provide, as well as which networks offer their services. Nevertheless, the following benefits are available through Medicare plans near Babylon:
- Vision services and eye care.
- Dental care, including dentures and implants.
- Hearing care, including hearing aids.
- Transportation to and from appointments.
- Access to fitness centers across the country through SilverSneakers.
- Prescription drug coverage.
- And much more!
Need help finding the right plan for your situation? Call us at (800) 950-0608 to speak with a licensed insurance agent, or enter your zip code into our free comparison tool.Learn More
How can I enroll in Medicare Advantage?
There are strict regulations on when you can enroll in a Medicare plan. Check the guidelines below to see if you’re currently eligible.
If you’ve just become eligible for Medicare, typically by turning 65, you qualify for an Initial Enrollment Period (IEP). This lasts for seven months, including the three months before and after your birth month. It’s recommended you enroll in Medicare during this period to avoid excess charges.
If you’re enrolled in Medicare and wish to switch to a Medicare Advantage plan, or you simply have yet to enroll at all, you may instead enroll during the Annual Enrollment Period (AEP), from October 15 through December 7 each year.
If you, for any reason, need to change your Medicare Advantage plan, or wish to switch to a different type of plan (such as Original Medicare), you may do so during the Open Enrollment Period (OEP), which runs from January 1 through March 31.
If you have recently lost coverage, moved to a new area, or have had a 5-Star Medicare Advantage plan become available in your area, you may qualify for a Special Enrollment Period (SEP). Check with an insurance agent to confirm your eligibility.
Curious about enrollment periods and 5-Star plans? Give one of our friendly, licensed insurance agents a call!
Speak with a licensed insurance agent.
Our team of professional, friendly agents are available at our Daytona Beach office from Monday-Friday. Call us at (800) 950-0608 to get started.
Find the coverage you need in Babylon, NY
With MedicareInsurance.com, Medicare doesn’t need to be scary. We can help you understand Medicare and Medicare Advantage options with a plethora of free resources, including our comparison tool and collection of free articles! Our agents are waiting to help you! Give us a call at (800) 950-0608 to begin your search, or enter your zip code below.Email Us