Can I have both Medicaid and Medicare Advantage?
The answer to this common question is yes. If you have Medicaid and qualify for Medicare, you’re also eligible to enroll in Medicare Advantage.
Many beneficiaries choose Medicare Advantage to combine medical insurance, hospital insurance, and prescription drug costs into one comprehensive coverage plan. In addition, Medicare Advantage plans often offer additional benefits like vision, hearing, and dental care.
- You can be enrolled in both Medicaid and a Medicare Advantage plan.
- Let us help you discover your healthcare coverage options.
- Call us today to speak with an agent.
Discover your options.
We work with providers who offer plan options starting as low as $0 in monthly premium costs.
Whether you’re seeking additional benefits beyond what Original Medicare can provide, or you are looking to add coverage for needs like eyeglasses, hearing aids, dentures, etc., we are here to help you determine your eligibility.
Our licensed insurance agents truly stand out from the pack.
At MedicareInsurance.com, we’re dedicated to helping you find the best possible Medicare Advantage coverage options for you. When you contact us, you’ll be greeted by a licensed live agent who is fully prepared to help you navigate the complicated world of Medicare.
- Can help you compare coverage rates with just one simple phone call
- Won’t push any one insurance plan, company, or product
- Can assist you in applying for coverage online or by phone
- Are truly dedicated to helping you find the ideal coverage for you